- Internet Banking & Bill Pay- Internet Banking allows you to view the balance and print recent activity from each of your accounts. Bill Pay is offered with all of our Internet Banking accounts free. Bill Payment allows you to make payments through IPay to other businesses, merchants, professionals, and individual payees.
- eStatements- To save paper and time, you have the option to receive your statements via internet banking. Paperless Statements allow you to view, print and/or save your statements at your convenience.
- Mobile Banking- Mobile Banking allows you to utilize the services of online Banking from the convenience of your mobile device(s) through our iPhone and Android applications, and mobile browser-based banking. CLICK HERE for more information on how to take advantage of this new service.
- Telephone Banking- Information about your account is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week. You may dial 270-242-2985 to find out information about your checking, savings, certificates of deposits, and loans.
- Credit Cards- Bank of Clarkson is an issuer of VISA Credit Cards. This card can be used anywhere displaying the VISA logo. Credit Card Applications are available on request, see a Bank of Clarkson customer service representative for an application, fees and interest rate.
- Check Imaging- Bank of Clarkson utilizes check imaging for the processing, storing and retrieval of checks. Check imaging is a method of processing checks that converts a check into an electronic image. The image is identical to the original check in every detail. This image legally becomes the check and is acceptable to a court of law and by the IRS. We will provide you with a three ring binder, free of charge, in which to store statements and check images. Check imaging substantially reduces the time and cost retrieving copies of checks and statements.
For additional information regarding our services and fees, please contact us at 270-242-2111.
Last updated on Mar 26, 2021