- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded monthly and credited to your account on the last business day of each month. If you close your account or change account type before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- $750 minimum to open.
- A service charge of $5.00 each month if the balance drops below $750 any day of the month.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- You must maintain a minimum average daily balance of $500 in the account each month to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.
- Monthly statement with check images.
- Free monthly paperless statements.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
Last updated on May 14, 2018