Statement Savings Accounts
- Minimum balance to open $25.00.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks).
- Interest will be compounded quarterly and will be credited to the account quarterly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $25.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- A service charge of $1.00 will be imposed every month if the daily balance on any day of the month falls below $25.00.
- Two free withdrawals per month. Each additional withdrawal will be assessed a $1.00 service charge. Withdrawals made by check, ACH or similar order payable to third parties are prohibited.
- Quarterly statements.
- Free On-line Banking.
- Free Telephone Banking.
- See Other Services and Fee Schedule.
Last updated on Apr 11, 2022